• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to enable LTE in Bionic

almahix

Android Enthusiast
Dec 12, 2009
Southern CA
I live in an area where there is no LTE yet. My phone presently toggles nicely between wifi and 3g. Later today I'm going to the "big city" where LTE is available so I am trying to set my phone to automatically toggle between 3 g and LTE. I have tried LTE Switch and LTE on off apps and followed each of their instructions to select a particular setting which doesn't even show up on the available selections list. I am curious to know if I made a mistake when originally setting up the phone or so selections are not displayed because no LTE is presently available. Does anyone have any insight into this?

It should, my office is close enough to an airport that has LTE and a few offices that face the airport can actually pick up the 4G signal, myself I have an office on the other side of the building and don't get it. However once you get a 4G signal the 3G will change to 4G.

BTW I have tried to talk someone in to switching offices with me, and it has not worked yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones