• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to extend the 30 days for exchange

evo678

Jun 18, 2010
I thought I'd pass this along regarding the 30 days for exchange. I called RS and wanted to exchange my phone but was told they were sold out and didn't know when they were getting more. I then called sprint and told them I wanted to exchange it but was again told they were sold out. But the sprint cs told me that they had documented my request and that I could exchange it when they got some more in even if the 30 days had passed.

So, my suggestion would be if you are thinking about exchanging it but they do not have any for exchange, definitely call sprint and get your desire to exchange it documented.

I have since just decided to return mine for now but I know some of you guys are more hardcore than I am about the phone so returning it and waiting for a later production run isn't an option. ;)

Also, I don't know whether this will extend the 30 days to actually cancel the whole deal...probably not.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones