how to factory reset Desire HDSupport

Last Updated:

1. Albie999

Albie999 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Wonder how you factory reset the DHD. Have been having a few probs with the phone, that cannot seem to sort and neither could Orange, so am thinking of just resetting back and starting again.

The prob for information, if anyone can sort this. Is that I have one contact on my phone, that when I send a message to them, sometimes I get a text response back from the Orange 177 service, saying that they could not understand my request. Have spoken to Orange, and they say they have removed the 177 service, but, am still getting the message. When I do get the 177 message back, the actual recipient does not receive the message and I have to resend again

This particular contact on their FB account did have their number starting 1775..... rather than either 44 or just the standard 0 ... so I think it is getting confused, however, that number has been removed from FB, I deleted all traces of this contact and even deleted the FB account from my friends list ... then added them all back in to FB and into the phone .... although, am still getting this 177 response ... but it is not always, and on my bill there is no sign of the number being texted.

Am now thinking, a complete factory reset to try and remove this prob, I just wish I did not have to

Advertisement
  2. wastedagen

wastedagen Well-Known Member

If you need to do a factory reset then goto settings/sd & phone storage/ Factory data reset.

3. Manojchandra

Manojchandra New Member

Will factory reset wifi problems and will that wipe out everything downloaded etc? Thanks

4. K33VRN DHD

K33VRN DHD Member

wont erase apps, just all syncing accounts and the way you have set up the handset. will be as it came out of the box...plus your apps. :)