How to find problem app

Last Updated:

1. rweddy

rweddy Active Member This Topic's Starter

So I have had my phone for 5 days, do not know how I used a BB before. :cool:

My phone has been locking up and rebooting about twice a day after I started loading up apps on the 3rd day .

Is there a way to see what programed crashed the phone?

I guess I could go back one by one and start taking them off, but is there any other way that is not such a pia to see what is causing this

Advertisement
  2. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Well-Known Member

Your idea of how to find it will work, just thought i'd say this was happening to me alot too when i first got the phone but hasn't happened in a really long time

3. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

When haveing such problems I go after the most likely culprits first - I uninstall memory management type programs (for me task killers) and other stuff that constantly run in the background (home screen replacements, bluetooth and WIFI stuff that constantly poll and tax the system). I try my best to do at least a weekly inventory of what stuff I have installed and if I really need it. I wond up weeding out apps I couldn't live without but never use and sure enough, the system runs better.