• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to find your Incredible's MAC address

My Incredible is still on the charger and will be for a few hours. Since I can't poke around in the settings yet, is there a way to find your MAC address? My WAP is setup with MAC filtering, so I will need to know it for wi-fi to work properly.
Thanks... :cool:I need to know that too. Once I get home..

From The manual Page 198
Checking information about your phone
[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Press HOME > MENU, and then tap [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]Settings[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light].
Scroll down the screen, and then tap
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]About phone[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light].
Select one of the following:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]System updates
[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Tap to check for software updates for your phone.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Network
[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Check information about Verizon Wireless and its service status.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Phone identity
[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Check information about your phone.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Battery
[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Check information about the battery such as its current battery level, status, and what programs are using the battery.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Hardware information
[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Check the Wi-Fi MAC and Bluetooth addresses.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Software information
[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Check the version and other information about the Android platform being used by the phone. You can also check the version of the web browser.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Legal information
[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Read legal information from HTC and Google, and licenses used by the phone.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones