How to find your Incredible's MAC addressGeneral

Last Updated:

1. axel_2078

axel_2078 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My Incredible is still on the charger and will be for a few hours. Since I can't poke around in the settings yet, is there a way to find your MAC address? My WAP is setup with MAC filtering, so I will need to know it for wi-fi to work properly.

Advertisement
  2. AcePuppy

AcePuppy Well-Known Member

All Programs > Settings > Wireless & Networks > WiFi Settings > Menu button > Advanced

3. eagleOne

eagleOne Well-Known Member

Thanks... :cool:I need to know that too. Once I get home..

From The manual Page 198
    Checking information about your phone
    [FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Press HOME > MENU, and then tap [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]Settings[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light].
    Scroll down the screen, and then tap
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]About phone[FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light].
    Select one of the following:
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]System updates
    [FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Tap to check for software updates for your phone.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Network
    [FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Check information about Verizon Wireless and its service status.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Phone identity
    [FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Check information about your phone.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Battery
    [FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Check information about the battery such as its current battery level, status, and what programs are using the battery.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Hardware information
    [FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Check the Wi-Fi MAC and Bluetooth addresses.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Software information
    [FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Check the version and other information about the Android platform being used by the phone. You can also check the version of the web browser.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Legal information
    [FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light][FONT=Gotham Light,Gotham Light]Read legal information from HTC and Google, and licenses used by the phone.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

4. axel_2078

axel_2078 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks guys!!!