• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to fix : Not register on Network

portokalli

Lurker
Mar 8, 2014
hello, i have similar problem with my samsung s3,

i receive with android 4.1.1 coustumized firmware the sim card work ok, after update with flash to official rom 4.3 , know the sim card but if i make an call show , not register on network.

how can help me , whot i can do on my phone?

thanks

regards
Iri

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but unless you have made a backup of your EFS folder at anytime (you'd need to have been rooted and would remember doing so In sure) Then your phone is pretty much useless, your EFS folder may have become corrupted.

Seeing how you've had a custom ROM on it I doubt whether you could get a warranty repair/replacement.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I couldn't leave your post without an answer. :(

To check for sure type *#06# into the dialler, it should bring up your phone's IMEI (serial number) if it comes up null/null, it is as I said, broken.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones