How to fix stock facebook widget on 2.1

Last Updated:

1. Hero_Guy

Hero_Guy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok sorry if this is already posted but i couldnt find it.

so today i figured out how to get the stock facebook widget to work again becuase everytime i opened it up or tried to post something i got an error number/null (i forgot what it exactly said) so what i did is go to the market and look for the facebook app and install it. its going to ask to uninstall the old one and reinstall it. do that and once it is complete, uninstall the updates becuase for some reason the widget would not load and voila!!!! the stock widget works again!!:D

if you guys already know this feel free to delete this post.

And FYI i too also mainly use the touch.facebook site but sometimes its nice to be able to post something without going to the browser and it just irritated me that after updating to 2.1 a stock widget kept failing but i thought i would share this with all of you

Advertisement
  2. V425

V425 Well-Known Member

I actually think the mobile site is better than the touch site. There's a lot more features, like all of your notifications right at the top of the home page, you can do more with pics (comment, like, set as profile pic, edit caption), you can do more with events, ect

3. Hero_Guy

Hero_Guy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

true but sometimes i use it to quickly get caught up on things and to do quick wall posts when im at *ahem* work lol:D