how to fix the application google services framework has stopped

1. geko43

geko43 New Member

I have a Lenovo p770 android v.jelly bean 4.1.1 ,cpu MT6577 and I get an error message " unfortunately google services framework has stopped" .
    And I cannot communicate with Google site to setup my account.
    Pls can someone help to solve this annoying situation? thank u george

Advertisement
  2. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Hi geko43, I dont see a forum here for that specific device but maybe a factory data reset will help?
    Also we do have a few Lenova forums you may want to look in, someone with a similar phone may have posted about the same problem you are having. Welcome to Android Forums!!
    dustwun77 likes this.
  3. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

Hello!

I don't have that phone and maybe there is something specific you will find in the specific thread, but, I have had that issue on my phones before and what i have had to do is go into settings and app management and select all. Then find the services framework, stop it and clear it and reboot my phone.

Alternatively, I have had to reinstall the Google Play store app to my phone. I have done this by downloading and moving the apk to the phone and then finding it with an explorer app. It will offer to install it for you.

Hope this helps!

And Welcome to the Forums!
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

As mentioned above by, LilBit. ;)

More or likely a "factory reset" might be an alternative to getting this vexatious problem resolved.

Thanks for joining.
  5. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

Keep in mind that a factory reset will restore the device as it was when you received it, wiping all your stored data in main memory clean. Anything stored on a sd card should not be affected. Apps are easy to re install, but you will lose any data you did not back up. Though from your post, this doesn't appear to be a huge issue. Personally, I've never owned this device but I have experienced the "framework has stopped issue" and a factory reset was the only thing that cleared it up for me.
    dustwun77 likes this.