1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How to Flash 5.9.905 GB, 6.7.246 ICS or 98.72.22 JB with Rsdlite

1. Danielson2047

Danielson2047 Well-Known Member

Does this method flash radios and everything?
  2. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

3. mevans336

mevans336 Member

I am running 5.7. Interestingly enough, if I manually unzip and browse to the .xml file (yes, all 18 files are in the same directory) as soon as I choose the .xml and click open, I receive the error.

My friend flashed his Bionic yesterday using the exact same FXZ file I am.

Crazy.

In Fastboot mode, should all my Device Properties be N/A? Or could that be indicative of the problem?
  4. Bionic_Pags

Bionic_Pags New Member

Hi Eyedea... is that 902 fxz you posted the stock modified version from Timmy10shoes that won't erase data and SD Cards?
  5. eyedea

eyedea Well-Known Member

No, that fxz will erase sd card and user data.
    But I can PM you timmy10shoes file to save data and sd card. Or you can download dfibs link with the modified files already in place.
    Let me know.
  6. Bionic_Pags

Bionic_Pags New Member

If you could PM me that stock modified file, i would be very grateful... for some reason i cannot download it from dfibs link. Thanks so much!
  7. eyedea

eyedea Well-Known Member

Done.
    Bionic_Pags likes this.
  8. mevans336

mevans336 Member

This was an issue with my Windows installation. I tried it through a Windows 7 x32 VM on the same machine and it worked perfectly.
  9. fyrmd

fyrmd Well-Known Member

Rsd will not recognize my phone, any ideas?
  10. OutOfPhase

11. OutOfPhase

updated op.
  12. fyrmd

fyrmd Well-Known Member

13. Decon

Decon Member

Quick Question Please!

Status: 905, rooted Motofail, Safestrap v1.07, Eclipse 3.0 up and running, getting the ICS itch :)

I am trying to verify the term 'Uncompress and Start Flashing'

I have Drivers installed, RSD 5.7 installed FXZ 902 Zip. Do I unzip FXZ 902.Zip manually and place the unzipped folder on my desktop or does RSD 5.7 unzip it (Uncompress)?

Many thanks,
  14. OutOfPhase

rsdlite will unzip (decompress uncompress) it for you.
    Decon likes this.
  15. nickc84

nickc84 Well-Known Member

This DL link from 4share is horrible. Its gonna take weeks to DL ):
  16. OutOfPhase

I just tested the download speed and it took me less then 5 mins to download one of the FXZ files. It might have been the connection you had.
  17. goldz28

goldz28 Well-Known Member

with the stock mod file do we just flash it like a rom or rsdlite?
  18. OutOfPhase

rsdlite. any of the files in the op are for use in rsdlite.
  19. goldz28

goldz28 Well-Known Member

Last time I dl a sbf or fxz file I thought it was just the one file not a folder with a bunch of files. When I opened the fold with rsdlite it only showed the file I needed. Thanks for the quick reply dfib
  20. Bankswood

Bankswood Well-Known Member

OK, don't laugh I'm new to the Bionic. I used RSD Lite for flashing my Droid X and have done quite a bit of romming with the X. I am having trouble understanding the downloads for flashing back to .902.

I downloaded the Motorola Device Manager but can"t figure out it's purpose. I have an icon on my desktop but when I click on it all it does is ask if I want to repair or remove the file. Next I downloaded RSD 5.7. I have tried to extraxt the files usiing winrar but can"t seem to find the file that will launch the application.

Any explanation or advicw would be appreciated.

TIA
  21. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Download the files again.
  22. amazinz5

amazinz5 Well-Known Member

is the link to the good file posted? i downloaded the one for coming from a custom rom and i get the same error message.
  23. OutOfPhase

The link was good for me. what error are you getting?
  24. OutOfPhase

Just added 5.9.905 FXZ and a Stock modified 5.9.905 FXZ.

I have not tested the stock modified 5.9.905 so if you test it please post back. I will test it myself but I did not have time yet.
  25. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

NOTE: You cannot use any FXZ method to revert from 6.7.235 - If you install .235 leak, it is a one way street - you're on ICS from now on. No reverting to GB.