how to flash my cricket zio to sprintSupport

Last Updated: 2011-11-29 23:34:40
  1. mbyrd1973

mbyrd1973 New Member

I was wondering if anyone knows how to flash or root a sanyo zio phone from cricket to sprint? I used to have cricket service and i switched my service to sprint and turned my cricket zio off. Now i want too see if i can flash or root my cricket sanyo zio to sprint since sprint carries the same phone. Thanks for your time.

Advertisement
  2. sinisin

sinisin Active Member

No. In theory you should be able to thru a Sprint store, but there is no way out there to do it.

The utter lack of developers for the Zio on Sprint and Cricket leads me to believe you may not be able to do it. Keep us updated please as I also have a Zio and may be getting Sprint service. Although I would probably just take something from them instead of flashing over my Zio.
  3. mbyrd1973

mbyrd1973 New Member

Nope, I called all the Sprint stores in the area and they will not flash or root my Sanyo Zio Cricket phone to Sprint. I'm just trying to figure out why you are able to flash or root the Sanyo Zio from Sprint to Cricket and not the other way around??? Basically they are the same phone!!!