How to get apps from s3 to my s4General

Last Updated: 2013-05-23 16:18:14
  1. cindyp101

cindyp101 Member

Hi can any one tell me how to get my apps off my samsung s3 to my new s4. And is there any way I can get my saved games with it as well.

Also my s4 only has 8 g it's ment to be 16 but its not I have nothing on it ? How can I move my apps to sd card so I can get more apps :)

Advertisement
  2. iTzKPanda

iTzKPanda AF's resident panda

You can just sync the Google account that you used on your S3 and sync it on your S4. Then you can go to the play store, hit the menu button, go to "my apps" and re-download the apps you previously downloaded.

And the S4 comes with only 8GB of onboard storage because of the ridiculous amount of Touchwiz features. Samsung already admitted to this.
    When you download an app, go to settings -> application manager. Then click on an app and there should be an option to "move to sd card".
  3. cindyp101

cindyp101 Member

Okay will that move all my saved games . :) new at this

There's no move app to sdcard even when I click on a app ?
    I think I like my s3 better than s4 lol my s3 has more memory than my s4

With my photos videos and music should I you's keis or would the smart switch work better
  4. jamsterdm

jamsterdm Well-Known Member

android doesnt support move app to sd card anymore.....
  5. bls

bls Well-Known Member

There's a handy trick I used from this guy's video - you can drive the loading of the apps from a desktop much more easily than with the S4 alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfY1dK70dCo

Won't help with your stored game data though. That will probably require you to manually move the files to the new phone's SD card after the game has been pushed to the S4.