• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to get contacts from a broken dell streak

jimmyishere

Lurker
Jun 30, 2013
Hello All,

you may have answered this question but.., my case is a little different.

I had a Dell Streak 5, I dropped the phone and from a height and the phone is beyond repair. Most of my contacts are synced to my gmail but there were some contacts that weren't. They are stored in the phone memory.

I tried to access the internal SD card from my PC and it is asking me to format the disk. It says that the volume is not compatible.

These contacts I lost are very important.., Please guide me to get them.

Thanks in advance,
yash

Hello All,

you may have answered this question but.., my case is a little different.

I had a Dell Streak 5, I dropped the phone and from a height and the phone is beyond repair. Most of my contacts are synced to my gmail but there were some contacts that weren't. They are stored in the phone memory.

I tried to access the internal SD card from my PC and it is asking me to format the disk. It says that the volume is not compatible.

These contacts I lost are very important.., Please guide me to get them.

Thanks in advance,
yash

Hello and welcome yash!

I moved your thread here so others can help:)
But it sounds to me like your phone is damaged enough that you cannot access them.
I hope someone might have a different solution for you:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones