How to get .cvs file to gmail from Eris?General

Last Updated:

1. GreatTimes

GreatTimes New Member This Topic's Starter

I have an HTC Eris. The "roller-ball" thing quick working on the phone so I ordered a new one. Now I want to get all the contacts from the old phone onto the new phone. How do I do this???

I have already gotten a gmail account. I also got an application on the Eris that was called "Export Contacts" which seems to export my contacts from the phone into a .cvs file which I think is saved on the SD card.

Now, how do I get get that .CVS file from the old phone to go into gmail??? If I could do that, then maybe I could get the contacts from the gmail into my new phone.

How do I do this??? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. nomarsgirl

nomarsgirl Well-Known Member

you could put your old SD card into your new phone.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

3. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

It's csv, cvs is a drug store ;) just stick old card in new phone done deal. You shouldn't even need it though I'd your syncing with Google. THey will get pushed to the phone when you activate

4. gregbridwell

gregbridwell Well-Known Member

I use Soocial • Hassle-free contacts to sync between my phone, gmail, my pc's outlook, my iPad, my itouch and I recently took the Windows Mobile HT HD2 for a "test drive" and I immediately loaded soocial and it loaded my contacts perfectly. Very easy to use and it's also free.