How to get free Android apps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckeye101

Buckeye101 Well-Known Member

I am just wondering if anyone know how to get free android apps?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

of course.

they are in the market...thousands of them...they say free.

they are the ones you don't have to pay for them.

if you are referring to the apps that developers spent hours making, that do wonderful things, and that cost mere cents...then you need to read the forum rules and guidelines....
    :D:D
  3. Mr. Ed - 1
    Buckeye101 - 0
  4. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

yea, don't be a thief, and if you are destined to be slimey like that, don't ask for help, it earns you absolutely zero respect, as can be shown in your score above thanks to bvbull200 :)

seriously, get your morals in check, if someone creates something with intent to sell, honor their hard work and buy it, don't rob them
  5. Hunterbeav

Hunterbeav Well-Known Member

6. luigic81

luigic81 Well-Known Member

the whole **** thing is stealing no matter how you look at it, there is so much free stuff compared to apple in the market that it's ridiculous and the pay apps are like 99 cents opposed to apples frickin $12, plus if you do steal them via teh ** method, you can never update
  7. Covert_Death

well lets just tell him how to do it / what to research lol ^^^^^^
  8. luigic81

sorry just edited it, I figured he was smart enough to do a google search, but just in case I replaced the words with *****'s :)
    Covert_Death likes this.
  9. Covert_Death

haha it's all good, i got a good laugh out of it actually :)
  10. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

calm down guys...he never asked where to get paid apps for free....I am just covering all the bases
    Matlock and akazabam like this.
  11. surfologist87

surfologist87 Well-Known Member

12. Covert_Death

true true, but the fact that he is asking in the rooted section is what makes me think otherwise, either way i think he has prob been scared off haha
  13. luigic81

I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!! j/k haha yea if he was asking how to get truly free apps in the android market, well then I'm surprised he even knew how to get on this forum and creat an account... just saying
  14. Buckeye101

Thanks for the help. And by the I been a member for while and and also I have rooted evo and flash ROM onto.
    Thanks for the help again!
  15. xefe

xefe Well-Known Member

lol @ this thread ...
    Buckeye101 likes this.
  16. Covert_Death

SO confused now, i didn't think there was any help here, and it looks like you have only been a member since December...

anyway if you legitimately were confused on how to get normal free apps from the real android market then i'm glad your problem was solved
  17. v01rider

v01rider Well-Known Member

Buckeye101 likes this.
  18. luigic81

I nominate for the best thread ever. Re-reading, yes it does appear that we prematurely jumped down Buckeye's throat sorry about that, but it's all for the sake of entertainment :)
    Buckeye101 and v01rider like this.
  19. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

Just head on over to my Guide and pick out a few of the outstanding ROOT-Only apps for yourself.
    They are all great and have their own awesomeness! Plus, most are FREE! ^_^
    Buckeye101 likes this.
  20. ImaYam

ImaYam Well-Known Member

I refuse to pay for apps! Therefore I have chosen to write whatever apps I need. I also dont want to support the carriers, so I just yell, and listen for a response.

(PS, if i cant write it, i buy it :[... and if they cant hear me, I call them)
  21. Buckeye101

I reading over the Rooting for dummies page and I didn't really understand how to update to the latest OTA (sorry for the dumb question) I do have a rooted evo and I am running the Valepak 3.0 nonsense ROM.
    Thanks for the help
  22. Matlock

Basically you are finding the ROM w/the Hboot to match the one that is currently installed on your device.
    The Radios you download also should match the current ROM version.

I wish the Forums let us use tables. I would put together what Version ROMs match which Version Radios. So for now, you'll have to search for 'em.
    Buckeye101 likes this.
  23. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Matlock, you want something like this?

hboot - OTA - radio - PRI - NV - wimax
    2.10 - 3.70.651.1 - 2.15.00.11.19 - 1.90 - 1.90 - 27167_R01
    2.02 - 3.30.651.3 - 2.15.00.09.01 - 1.77 - 1.77 - 26023_R01
    2.02 - 3.30.651.2 - 2.15.00.09.01 - 1.77 - 1.77 - 26023_R01
    0.97 - 3.29.651.5 - 2.15.00.07.28 - ?--- - 1.77 - ?
    0.93 - 3.26.651.6 - 2.15.00.07.21 - ?--- - 1.40 - ?
    ?--- - 1.47.651.1 - 2.05.00.06.10 - ?--- - ?--- - 25641_R01
    0.79 - 1.32.651.6 - 1.39.00.05.31 - ?--- - ?--- - ?
    ?--- - 1.32.651.1 - 1.36.00.04.02 - ?--- - ?--- - ?

If that's what you want, I'll track down the missing info.
    Apeshit likes this.
  24. Matlock

Damn dude. I didn't even get half way on mine. haha
    But yeah, thats what I am thinkin'. Go ahead and track the rest and hit me up, I'll get that sucker on the guide. that'll sure help out our EVOers.
  25. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

You got it. I'll PM you when I have more. No need to add it to this thread :).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.