How to get movies on the DINCSupport

Last Updated:

1. tacovic

tacovic Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys i looked through some threads and found some things but im pretty technologically impaired so what they were saying was going over my head. i figured out how to get music on my DINC but im having a hard time with movies. whats the easiest way to do this? thanks guys.

Advertisement
  2. tacovic

tacovic Active Member This Topic's Starter

come on guys help a fellow DINCer out

3. mfree

mfree Member

tacovic,

I believe I can help you out. I hope you are talking about saving DVD movies to your Droid Incredible (Dinc). If you want to save DVD movies to your Dinc, you can use DVD Catalyst. You can Google it if you want to find it. It should be the first website listed when you Google search it (Tools4Movies website). The DVD Catalyst software will cost you $10.00, but it's great.

Once you open the software, there is an option on the left side titled "Video Player device" that allows you to convert DVD's to dozens (maybe more than 100) of cell phones or other portable devices. Of course, since you have a Dinc, you should choose to convert your DVD to the "Droid Incredible" option.

Once you have chosen that, the software will automatically convert your DVD to the video format that the Dinc supports. After you do that, you should insert your DVD. The software will scan your DVD (including showing the DVD title). Once the DVD Catalyst software finishes scanning your DVD, you need to select the "Go" button. Once you do that, the software will start copying the DVD to your Dinc.

The conversion time will depend on how long your DVD is; which could range anywhere from about 20 minutes to over an hour. During this process, the software will prompt you to connect your Dinc to your computer.

This software works great and it's simple to use.

Let me know what you think after you have downloaded movies to your Dinc! :)