1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

How to get out of a bootloop galaxy s4 at&t on 4.3

1. Bchmy

Bchmy Member

Itried flashing a custom rom and now I am in a bootloop. Stuck on "Samsung galaxy s4" loading screen. How can I get out I have searched everywhere?

Advertisement
  2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

Hi there!

I've moved your thread over to the All Things Root section where others with the same phone on AT&T can better assist you. :)
    Bchmy likes this.
  3. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Damn been a few days. Hopefully you've already solved the issue. But if not you can restore a nandroid backup. This will work 100 percent of the time. But when you know more about what your doing you'll be able to problem solve why its bootlooping in the first place. Like if you didn't wipe your cache or dalvik cache or data your probably gonna loop. If you read the rom thread sometimes other people will have said things like wouldn't boot for me. Then I flashed ktoonsez kernel and it fired right up

Sometimes when its stuck on the s4 logo (splash screen is what we call it) you can get it to boot by hard resetting it (hold power button in until phone turns of) then reboot it and let it try again. So the only universal Guaranteed way is restoring a back up. But that takes time and gets you no cost to booting the rom you were trying to flash. So trying to get it to boot can be more efficient