Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Root How to get paid apps free?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Private, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Private

Private Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    I like Motapa :D
    I like Motapa :D
    Can someone tell me how to do this on htc evo? Like in the iphone you have installous. Is there something on the evo? Thanks

Advertisement

2. djdisturbed

djdisturbed Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2010
    DJ
    Burlington, NC
    you pay for them like your supposed too or find a diff app that is just like the one you want that is free. The devs of these apps need to make $ to eat just like everyone else

3. Roman G.

Roman G. No-Posting Probation

Feb 10, 2010
    Oregon
    You don't:(

you take your iphone and crawl back under the bridge which you came!

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice
    VIP Member

Nov 28, 2009
    This

The forums do not condone (or allow discussion of) illegally obtained apps.

Pay for them like everyone else does :)

lewi3069 and djdisturbed like this.
  5. Trident

Trident VIP Member
    VIP Member

Jan 20, 2010
    I wear many hats
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Kelmar, as always, is right on the money.. :)

Please be aware that any threads or postings which containing links or encourage others to post links to applications still in beta or that are not openly distributed to the public as well as any other warez are considered illegal and marked as spam.

These types of threads/posts will be deleted and infractions/bannings will be issued to members posting links to such application files.

The distrbution of such applications except from the developers themselves is illegal.

It is against our policy here at Android Forums to allow posts, links or even mentions of how to obtain applications not intended for public use.

Android Forums is a strong supporter of the developer community as well as the legal system and we take things of this nature very seriously.

We rely on our members to help police the forums and report threads that have been deemed inappropriate and/or against forum guidelines so please continue to report them!

Please consider this a warning. I will not hesitate to issue you an infraction next time.

/Closed.

jacker and djdisturbed like this.
Tags: