How to get rid of Superuser Permissions?

Last Updated:

1. GUTHRIET

GUTHRIET New Member This Topic's Starter

I installed Superuser Permissions before the 2.1 software was released. I have wiped my phone twice and I still can't get the app to come off my phone. I also went to manage apps and the Uninstall button is not highlighted. I need to do a warrenty claim too. Please Help I have been trying since March to find somewhere how to uninstall this :confused:

Thank you for any help ;)

Advertisement
  2. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

easiest way to get rid of it would be to flash your phone back to stock with an sbf file. You can find instructions for that here http://androidforums.com/droid-all-things-root/136508-guide-all-things-root-related.html
    under the reverting to stock heading. If you dont want to do that you would have to reroot in order to be able to get access to your /system partition and get rid of the superuser apk.

3. vc3181

vc3181 New Member

download one click lax fix progam from market apps, install it u will c the unroot inside(if u already rooted), juz execute unroot. after u juz follow the screen instruction to execute the update.zip.

4. jayhawk_j

jayhawk_j Member

The sbf file using RSD lite has never worked for me no matter what I try. Is there another way to unroot?

5. dja1980

dja1980 Well-Known Member

6. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member