• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How To Get The Most Out Of Your Battery

I have given up now.....
Somedays I go to work and come home with 97% charge left, other days I come home with 78% or less with pretty much only sending a couple of short texts and maybe 5 mins phone calls.
Seems totally inconsistent even when I don't change any settings for ages.

Presumably fluctuating signal strength is a variable you have not considered...?

Upvote 0
For the past month I've been getting at least 2 days out of it now, I used to charge every night but now I charge every other night. However I'm running Cyanogenmod 6.1-RC1, it's practically sipping the battery and running an older radio (5.09.05.30_2).

I have background data on and mobile always on and wifi is on during the day and in flight mode at night via studiokuma flight scheduler, I run LauncherPro Plus, Beautiful widgets (updates every 3 hours), pure calendar widget, sometimes Hi Yahoo and Hi MSN running, and galactic core or bamboo live wallpaper.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones