How to get to the browser home pageSupport

Last Updated: 2010-09-03 08:56:42
  1. LaughingJohn

LaughingJohn Active Member

I'm hoping that's a dumb question, but I have entered the homepage and it displays fine whenever the browser has been killed and I start it (either with a task killer or switch off/on).

However when in the browser I can't work out how to navigate to the home page, can someone give me a clue?

Advertisement
  2. TR21

TR21 Member

Im also looking for a way to get back to the home page. Their seems to be no way of going this though.
  3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Hero and G1 may be different in this ... but in the Browser you can hit the menu and Bookmark a Page ... You may do that and just call it Home ...
  4. jerryrp

jerryrp Member

Anything new on this topic. I've just bookmarked it for now but a hard press homepage link would be nice.
  5. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

This bugged me for quite a while as whenever I needed to do a quick google search it would always open up my last site, usually some big arse forum. The solution was to install Dolphin Browser.
  6. themorgs

themorgs Member

A quick Google search can be done by pressing the "Search" hard button when in Sense Home. I'm starting to get into the habbit but it's taking time.

It does seem to be a bit of a glaring omission to not have a "Home" button when in the browser. If you goto Menu | Windows and press the "+" button to add a new window it opens it using your home page.
  7. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

Unfortunately that doesn't give you the popular search terms as you type which the googles webpage does and I find that very useful.
  8. The_Gnome_

The_Gnome_ Well-Known Member

The quickest way I've found to get back to the homepage while in the browser is to open a new browser tab/window.
  9. When in browser press menu.
    Then more.
    Then home.
  10. Geejay

Geejay Member

Nice one, thanks. The lack of a "home" option had been bugging me as well. Is that new for 2.1 because I'm almost certain that it didn't have that option before