How to get:Words with FriendsTips

1. jmfolcik

jmfolcik Well-Known Member

If you want to get words with friends on this phone, have someone you know who has it export it using "MyAppSharer" that they can get from google play, it will generate an apk (of any app) you can copy to the phone and install manually. I have a version of it downloadable using thismethod from my blog at JOKINGOFF.NET
    It doesn't show up on google play on this phone - because google play restricts certain apps from phones based on screen resolutions based on what software owners specify when they publish their apps (small or strange dimensions like my wife's Motorola admiral)

I'm new to this forum, coming previously from other forums- the LG Optimus Elite, and before that the LG Optimus V - both on virgin mobile. I ran cyanogenmod on the V, stock on the other. Ditching them for this AT&T model to get off sprints network.

Also - !!!Got this LG Optimus Logic today at WalMart for $38, the black friday price from over a week ago- they still had two on the shelf and didn't go back to the higher price! Maybe a fluke at the location I checked but I was happy!

Advertisement
    :
  2. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

I use Root Uninstall to back up apps which can then be installed on other phones. Of course you need to have root to back system apps up but user apps can be done without root.
  3. jmfolcik

jmfolcik Well-Known Member

Scramble with friends (boggle) can be installed this same way BUT, doesn't show all the buttons needed to start a game because of the vertical resolution :(

The latest words can be installed to Internal Memory rather than on phone, helps a bit. The Optimus Logic for straighttalk sure has a storage layout oversight. There's 1GB in the form of a virtual SD card (on top of coming with a 4GB micro), but they didn't think to make that smaller and make the user partition larger. If you update all the built in apps you run out of space! So just don't update the ones you don't use I guess, like play books, play music, google+, street view

Youtube says it has an update but probably works fine without getting updated.
  4. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

The system apps are also much smaller then the play store apps. Also I removed gmail & youtube & installed them as user apps from the play store only to find out they don't work any more. I reinstalled the system apps & all is well.