• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to go back to stock radio?

swapped

Mar 5, 2010
I want to go back to fully stock stock phone. I'm currenly on damageless 1.0 which is cool, but i want back to stock. I have the new 2.41.xx radio currently. I would like to go back to the stock radio but if it will brink my phone then i just wnat to go to stock with new radio. Noiw can that be done?

Thanks!

I dont want to run the RUU becasue so many people bricked their phones doing it that way. I will run the stock radio.zip and go that way. Once i have that done, do i run the RUU without fear of bricking or just restore my nandroid backup? I want it completely back to stock, dont want recovery image or anything so i'm thinking i have to run the RUU but want to double check.

Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Thanks!

I dont want to run the RUU becasue so many people bricked their phones doing it that way. I will run the stock radio.zip and go that way. Once i have that done, do i run the RUU without fear of bricking or just restore my nandroid backup? I want it completely back to stock, dont want recovery image or anything so i'm thinking i have to run the RUU but want to double check.

Thanks again!
be careful seen someone else bricked there phone just by flashing that radio too ...must make sure downloads arent corrupt

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones