• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to group SMS? (inbox, outbox, sent)?

Under SMS, Is there a way or any software which can show INBOX, OUTBOX, SENT, DRAFT, ? :thinking:

Thankx in advance...

Not with the inbuilt Messages application. Other applications from the market might give you that option.

However, I have to ask why you would actually want that functionality? Personally I find the messages grouped into "conversations" far more convenient and intuitive than the rather old-fashioned inbox and sent messages that you find on older phones.

Upvote 0
hello wiseguy,

i also want this! i am new to android, and although people tell me that i will start to like the new feed-style sms, i miss inbox/outbox/sent. i did download something called sms manager, but it was kind of crap because i didn't seem get notifications for new messages. does anyone else know of anything similar?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones