• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How To Hard Reset?

Forgot about that when I placed the message. I take some bad bad stuff for severe pain from a failed spine op and short term memory is affected. Something from 5 mins ago can be gone very quickly and all has to be written down. The pills affect the brain to kill pain signals but affect memory and thought control too. To be honest when I reply to something I have to check what the words are called again cos I`ve forgotten allready. Just have to make the most of it.

I`ve been flight simming about 20 years or more. Started on my Opus 486 DX2/66 which I made into a DX4/100 and the MS flight sim stuff was crap. I recall the chip cos I still have the DX2/66 in my collection upstairs with loads of other stuff. Nowadays real light plane and jet pilots come to our forums and they say they prefer training on FSX because its more realistic than their simulators they train on. GPS, autoland, VFR Scenery, real world weather, real world scenery, we have it all. A lot of the planes are very close to the real thing systems wise too. I live in Warrington so I`m in between Liverpool EGGP, Barton EGCB, Manchester EGCC and theirs another one close to the Dee which I always forget the name of and then another close to the Pennines too. So I try and make those realistic and plenty of VFR software (Visual Flight Rules-fly by sight rather than GPS, though we have those too). Hence I like light planes and following rivers, canals, mountains, motorways to get a fix on destination without resorting to GPS, good fun on my pills. ;-)

Edit: Was hoping Plym would have tried FTM and got the info back here while I was crashing my Cessna 152.....

Steve

Reactions: fr0d0
Upvote 0
The only thing to do is a factory reset.

take out your sim card.Put battery back in and power on

press emergency call.

type in *983*987# (don't leave any spaces)

that brings up the "erase everything" screen

press "erase everything" then wait

Wait for the orange logo to disappear then your phone is as new again. Simple!

You will lose everything on the phone, but at least you can use your phone again!

Upvote 0
Hi all. I'm new to the forums but I'm having trouble with my Orange San Francisco 2 (ZTE Crescent / Blade2).

My problem is that I'm stuck on the "Too Many Pattern Attempts!" screen.

I've tried most solutions and I can't figure out how to do this, so if anyone could tell me how to hard reset my phone, that'd be great. I've already tried booting it into FTM mode but I can't do anything there.

Thanks in advance,
Plymboy

The only thing to do is a factory reset.

take out your sim card.Put battery back in and power on

press emergency call.

type in *983*987# (don't leave any spaces)

that brings up the "erase everything" screen

press "erase everything" then wait

Wait for the orange logo to disappear then your phone is as new again. Simple!

You will lose everything on the phone, but at least you can use your phone again!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones