How to have my Chrome Bookmarks on my S3?Support

Last Updated:

1. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader Well-Known Member

How can I have all the bookmarks on my Chrome to go into my S3?

2. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

If you install Chrome browser on your phone, and you are signed into your google account, they will be available from within your browser.

If you use Chrome on your PC, you can also install Chrome to Phone app on your phone, and a corresponding extension in your desktop Chrome, then you can instantly send links to your phone from your PC - including Google maps locations.
    Matrix Leader likes this.
  3. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader Well-Known Member

Thanks! Ill do that! I never even knew chrome existed on Android! :D:D
  4. scooter1942

scooter1942 Well-Known Member

you can also do the opposite, with Phone to Google Chrome

requires a dropbox account, though, but thats handy too :D
  5. Stormlight

Stormlight Member

There's also an app called ChromeMarks which syncs your Chrome bookmarks to your phone..
  6. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

Yes, I have this but I don't use it anymore now I have Chrome. Good thing about ChromeMarks though is that you can choose which browser to open the bookmark with. Useful if you have several browsers installed.
  7. BynoUK

BynoUK Well-Known Member

I'm finding sync needs to be enabled for my Chrome bookmarks to show up, not sure if that's standard.

It's no biggie having to enable sync when using the browser, just seems odd.
  8. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

What sync does is sycns your bookmarks and open tabs across multiple devices.

I can start reading something at home, get up and leave somewhere and finish reading on my phone when I get there. It's quite amazing.
    Matrix Leader likes this.