How to? Help

Last Updated:

1. YamiR6

YamiR6 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys I know this may sound dumb. But is there a thread on how to change the wallpaper for the droids. I see people completely customizing there EVO's I would love to know how to do it. I see some of the screens and they look good. I just need a how to along with possible apps to use so I can make my evo officially "MY EVO!" This is my first android phone so its kinda hard for me really. Just point me in the right direction or even maybe a thread.

Advertisement
  2. h0odlam

h0odlam Well-Known Member

You need to be able to get to the picture file you want to set as your wallpaper. Use Astro to get to it and use can set it from there.

3. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Press Menu and then Wallpaper to change the Wallpaper to something you may have on your phone. The market has quite a few wallpaper apps such as Backgrounds or Androlib Wallpapers which are basically just a collection of images from around the net.

4. YamiR6

YamiR6 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know that much on how to change wallpapers. I mean like the widgets and the clock mainly. I see some ppl making there screens looking pretty good with a nice flow. The stock clocks on the phone aren't clean looking.

5. clambert1273

clambert1273 Well-Known Member

beautiful widgets - from the market

bettercut - from the market (cost)

LauncherPro OR ADW Launcher (check xda developers site)

Find icon packs..

I haven't played with it so really can't give a tutorial.. but these seem to be what most have used :)