• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to ignore call - after update

beachlife

Lurker
Jun 23, 2010
before froyo I would be able to hit the top button during an incoming call, the phone would silent and the caller wouldn't know I am sending him/her to voicemail. Now this is no longer an option. I had to swipe up to decline, swipe down to answer. Anyone else notice this? Need to test what swipe up to decline actually does..

I've also noticed that GMAIL app no longer refreshes for mail automagically and some apps rotate only one way, like market, most of the top does not work in portrait. Ex: Just now I start Market in Portrait, it opens in landscape and won't switch...Anyone else notice little things like this?

Maybe there is some re-configuration/re-calibration that needs to be done after FROYO 2.2 OTA update? Wish Verizon would have given us a heads up

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones