• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to improve battery life on the Y

yes i want to have that but when i click install its always say like this ... "There are no Android phones associated with this account. Please sign in with a different account." what should i do to get that? i am so confuse i really don't what to do. >.<

Create a gmail account and assign it to your android device as your account. Then use that account to log on to android market.

Upvote 0
U will not get in market.
here is the link to supercharger script download it
V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update8.sh.txt - 4shared.com - document sharing - download
First of all download and install script manager from market.download and install busybox installer from market and open it and install busybox 1.18.2 from busybox installer.
Then reboot your phone.
Now open the script manager and locate the the script i attached in ur sd card. Then open it and run it as root.
Done!!!!!and u can choose any option u like in that script.
And never overcharge your battery as it can harm ur battery.
Good luck

is it okay with creed rom?

Upvote 0
CpuTuner really works), but process killedby GO Power Master. WTF
What should i uninstall? CpuTuner or GO Power Master?

My 2 cents:

Root your phone , install cputuner from market,and configure two profiles.

screen on : 836 mhz
screen off : 312 mhz

That way when your phone's screen turns off , you downclock your cpu to 312 mhz .

Dont use task killers : your phone wastes more battery re-opening killed tasks : instead , make sure everytime you close an app, its really closed . WIth stock task admin , you can make sure of it.

Install juice defender . Apart from other things, it disables data connection (GPRS/3G/HSPA) when wifi is on.

Upvote 0
i downloaded juice defender and i charged it last night, i used it for about 13 hours straight, web surf, games, videos and music and only one bar was taken out. am thinking of buying juice defender ultimate. is it worth it? suggestions would be helpful :)

I installed Juice Defender. Charged my phone. Then, i used it on web surfing. 1 bar was taken out for just 3 hours! :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones