• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to install CAB files????

steinarne

Lurker
May 25, 2010
well, i wanna install a tomtom CAB file and its a pain in the ass, i cannot install it on my phone ( or can i)
and i cannot acces my phone using windows mobile center, and i cannot then use activesyncCABinstall program either because it need a active sync..

and the sync i have is something wich are connected to sony ericsson..

hmmmm..

well if i CANNOT install CAB or TOMTOM anyone can point me towards a solution file conversion, or application, or WHATEVER that will at least give me a deasent (kinda free) GPS?
or the ability to install CAB files..

well, i wanna install a tomtom CAB file and its a pain in the ass, i cannot install it on my phone ( or can i)
and i cannot acces my phone using windows mobile center, and i cannot then use activesyncCABinstall program either because it need a active sync..

and the sync i have is something wich are connected to sony ericsson..

hmmmm..

well if i CANNOT install CAB or TOMTOM anyone can point me towards a solution file conversion, or application, or WHATEVER that will at least give me a deasent (kinda free) GPS?
or the ability to install CAB files..

Mods I think this post is in the wrong thread sounds like the OP is a WinMob user

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones