• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How To Install Google Play (Market) on Mid9742 ???

UPDATE: May 8, 2012

Note: This site does not allow you to link to other similar sites. That makes it very difficult to provide you with instructions to both Root and Install Google Play Store on your Mid9742 or MID7042. (can't link to files and instructions on other site)

So, if you want complete, easy Guide on how Update your MID9742 or MID7042, with Google Play Store pre-installed and rooted too.

(This site wont allow linke to the website > Android...Tablets...Dot...Net)

So, Just GOOGLE:

Coby Generation 3 or Custom ROM for Coby Kyros 9742 or Custom ROM for Coby Kyros 7042
(Android...Tablets...Dot...Net)

Complete Step, by Step Detailed install Guide.

The whole process only takes 30 minutes.

As RedDeer's instructions say:

YOU NEED NO (Zero) COMPUTER SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS (DON'T BE AFAID)

WHAT YOU WILL DO: Download ROM File, Download LiveSuite program, Hold 2 buttons and Plug in the USB Cord. Thats all

I upggraded My MID9742. It took 30 minutes with the detailed instructions. Google Play Store (Market) (pre-installed) is runningt and the tablet is Rooted too. I downloaded Adobe Flash from Google Play Store. Everyting runs Great.

You will lose any apps you have installed, so write down the names for easy re-install.
You will basically end up with a new tablet with Google Play Store pre-installed. Super Easy.

Again, Google:

Custom ROM for Coby Kyros 9742 or Custom ROM for Coby Kyros 7042

Have fun with your new-again Fully Google Tablet

Upvote 0
can someone please help?
So, if you want complete, easy Guide on how Update your MID9742 or MID7042, with Google Play Store pre-installed and rooted too.

(This site wont allow linke to the website > Android...Tablets...Dot...Net)

So, Just GOOGLE:

Coby Generation 3 or Custom ROM for Coby Kyros 9742 or Custom ROM for Coby Kyros 7042
(Android...Tablets...Dot...Net)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones