how to install java on magicSupport

1. MoreYummy

MoreYummy Well-Known Member

how to install java on magic

Advertisement
  2. Mr Q

Mr Q New Member

how is babby formed? how girl get pragnent?

Seriously though! If you'd expect some help, don't ask like that.
    I don't know the answer to your "question", but if I knew, I wouldn't tell.

//Mr Q
  3. MoreYummy

What should I ask in your perspective?

It is a question in simple format. What should I add to make it more exciting?
  4. Mr Q

Mr Q New Member

Well, maybe you could add a "Hi", "Thanks", or something... Just so that it can be taken a bit more seriously. Still, you are correct about the simple format, but it's a lot better if it's "funnier" to read if it's well-written.

Still, Google's your friend. If you can't find it there, let's just hope for a answer here. I have not seen any signs of running Java on Android per se, but I've read that Android is partially built in Java. Of course, this could be rubbish-facts (untrue), but it's all I know.
  5. DanGrover

DanGrover Well-Known Member

Way to be an arsehole. Maybe English isn't this person's first language. Eitherway, withholding information from someone for such a petty reason is pathetic.
  6. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

I dont think he was withholding information ... he said he had not seen any thing .. and that google might be of help ... and to let us know here if he finds anything....

Calling people names is not helpful or beneficial to our forums so please try to refrain.. State you opinion without the personal attack and things will be better for all ...

Thanks ...
  7. DanGrover

DanGrover Well-Known Member

You're correct - I apologise.

I was, though, referring to the bit where he said "but if I knew, I wouldn't tell."
  8. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

True ... I was not looking at that post ... His wording was totally uncalled for ...

It is ok to tell someone to do a search of google or the forum ... but it needs to be done with respect ...
  9. MoreYummy

I am not sure how it make you feel offended, MrQ. I will definitely thank whoever reply.

Anyway, after some searching(before creating this thread), it seems java has ME version. However it doesn't have any information for android yet, or cant find it.

If anyone has done something like this, let me know.

Peace, thanks :D
  10. Mr Q

Mr Q New Member

Yeah, maybe I was beeing a bit harsh about the whole "won't tell-thingy". I'm really sorry 'bout that, really. I hope you all forgive me for beeing such a douche. :(