• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to install?

droid88016

Lurker
Oct 12, 2010
how to install game in my xperia?just bought it and have no idea..i have downloaded a game from the net with the apk files and i bluetooth it to the phone.but i have no idea where the location of the file in phone and how to install it? i've checked the settings>application>unknown sources. any idea?

i guess where your file is beyond me, however, once you track down that slippery sucker, you simply select it and it should take you to an install screen. you may run into a screen that says something like unknown sources is not allowed, actually it is probably nothing like that, but if you get a screen implying something is wrong, you simply need to go to settings, applications and then check unknown sources then ok. then go back to the file and select it again and then proceed with the install.
good luck

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones