how to keep browser to stay on last pageSupport

Last Updated:

1. jabooh1

jabooh1 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a way to keep the browser on the last viewed page when you open it again after closing it? I know I can go to history, but there should be a way I just can't seem to find.

Advertisement
  2. alphadog00

alphadog00 Well-Known Member

Hitting home versus back to get to your home screen is the difference between closing an app and letting it run in the background.
  3. jabooh1

jabooh1 Well-Known Member

I hit home and it still opens to the homepage afterwards
  4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Don't close your web page
  5. dOGHAIR

dOGHAIR Member

Just to let you know, that is not normal.
    I don't know how to fix it though, sorry.
  6. mui

mui Member

Mine stays in the same page if I hit home... But maybe only if the browser doesn't get killed by the system or something else. If you have a task killer, try white-listing the browser.
  7. Rhiannon224

Rhiannon224 Well-Known Member

You can open multiple browser windows. If I hit the home button on the handset it returns me to my phone;s homescreen, if I click on the browser it does show the page I was on before htiing the home button.
  8. Beeradgee

Beeradgee New Member

Stupid Jelly Bean update A.K.A android 4.2 has anyone figured out how to stop the browser from doing this? Mine does it after i put my phone to sleep or if i go to my home screen to answer a text. It always loads to my homepage everytime i open it.. :mad: :mad:
  9. Beeradgee

Beeradgee New Member

stupid me figured it out <menu> <system settings> <developer options> <i unchecked "dont keep activities>