How to make full firmware backup?Support

1. mrbrdo

mrbrdo Well-Known Member

How can you create a full firmware backup (like those that can be used with Odin to update)? So I backup especially my CSC before upgrading to other firmwares...
    I want to backup the recovery image too if possible, so I can't use a recovery image to make a nandroid backup (even though I don't know if a nandroid backup is something I want anyway).

Thank you!

Advertisement
    :
  2. hazzacanary

hazzacanary Member

bump - i want to know this as well
  3. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

I have never heard of a way to do this. Your best bet is to find your current firmware somewhere on internet. ;)
  4. gabib77

gabib77 Member

and if you don't find the firmware? ;)
  5. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

You could find a similar firmware that would work on your phone, or you could try your best to not mess up. ;)

Since megaupload was brought down, we lost a lot of files. :(
  6. bobski911

bobski911 Member

Any idea where to find a i7500l bell 1.5 firmware? I can only find the brazil one. I flashed with that but im still having problems. First of all I've purchased a unlock code and it doesn't seem to work. Also, with I go into networks I dont see bell. Only rogers is available. Any ideas what can be done to this phone to get it working?
  7. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

Try adding your details here.
    SamMobile Firmware Page

I couldn't find any firmware for bell but apparently they will add the firmware if it's requested. I can't guarantee anything but worth a shot.