• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to move pics from internal to sd memory cards

Help Please! Hi I am new to the forum and I have a T-Mobile Galaxy S T-959 and this is the first time I have ever had a smart phone. My internal memory storage is being used up by apps and pics, I bought a 4g sd card and replaced the 2g with the new one. I found out how to have all my new pics stored on the sd card but how do I move all my pics from internal storage to the new sd card??? Step by step I am not very tech wise. Thank You to anyone who can help.
Second question can I move other things to the sd card other than pics or videos?? Thank you

The easiest way i've found is to connect the phone to your pc as a mass storage device.

settings
wireless & network
USB settings
select mass storage

when you connect your phone to your PC your internal SD and external SD cards will be recognised as drives and you can simply copy and paste your media files about.

when finished disconnect the phone and change the settings back to connect with KIES (if you are using KIES that is)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones