• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to move picture from internal memory to SD card

Gfplux

Oct 27, 2012
Luxembourg
I have had a SGN2 for about 5 months and now want to move my pictures (gallery says I have 24 albums that contain about 600+ photos.
When I connect my phone to my NetBook running windows 7 it shows up the memory of the phone and the internal SD card. When I go to photos in the internal memory and expand it it only shows screenshots. These I have drag and dropped to the SD card but how can I find my other pictures to move them. Can I do it simply on the phone?
Help please
Thank you

I have had a SGN2 for about 5 months and now want to move my pictures (gallery says I have 24 albums that contain about 600+ photos.
When I connect my phone to my NetBook running windows 7 it shows up the memory of the phone and the internal SD card. When I go to photos in the internal memory and expand it it only shows screenshots. These I have drag and dropped to the SD card but how can I find my other pictures to move them. Can I do it simply on the phone?
Help please
Thank you

Once I plug my phone into my PC, I go to Phone>DCIM>Camera

They all show right up

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones