How To Perform A System Dump NO PC Required

1. PsyMega

PsyMega Well-Known Member Developer

Download and install root file manager .apk from here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?pb3t8nadpe69g9j open the app grant su permissions.
    Next press your menu button then press multi select and highlight all directories and then select zip just name the .zip your creating sequent_system_dump or something along those lines and then upload and your finished.
    Thanks for your time

Advertisement
  2. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

Yay, root
  3. peasarecool

peasarecool Well-Known Member

yaggermr likes this.
  4. yaggermr

yaggermr Active Member

5. peasarecool

Thanks for the tutorial. I was getting so tired and delirious trying to do things with it I didnt think to make a tut. I hope you get custom recovery soon. Good luck. I have done all I can with my knowledge. As a matter of fact, maybe someone can chime in. I was able to do a whole rom dump after I made a system dump. It produced a checksum.md5, config.gz, system.info.gz, and system.tar. Where are boot.img and recovery.img?
  6. yaggermr

yaggermr Active Member

I will look into it. I am going away for the day so might not be posting any more today. I will check out system a little more when I get a chance and post redults. Good luck hopeful this starts something in development
  7. Dm47021

Dm47021 Well-Known Member Developer

8. yaggermr

yaggermr Active Member

We don't have a recovery capable of making a nandroid backup yet.
  9. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Good job Dizzle :D
  10. peasarecool

for? at the time it was irrelevent and didnt work because we had no root. Not trying to down anyone but wth?