How To Perform A System Dump NO PC Required

Last Updated:

1. PsyMega

PsyMega Well-Known Member Developer

Download and install root file manager .apk from here: open the app grant su permissions.
    Next press your menu button then press multi select and highlight all directories and then select zip just name the .zip your creating sequent_system_dump or something along those lines and then upload and your finished.
    Thanks for your time

2. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

Yay, root
  3. peasarecool

peasarecool Well-Known Member

yaggermr likes this.
  4. yaggermr

yaggermr Active Member

5. peasarecool

Thanks for the tutorial. I was getting so tired and delirious trying to do things with it I didnt think to make a tut. I hope you get custom recovery soon. Good luck. I have done all I can with my knowledge. As a matter of fact, maybe someone can chime in. I was able to do a whole rom dump after I made a system dump. It produced a checksum.md5, config.gz,, and system.tar. Where are boot.img and recovery.img?
  6. yaggermr

yaggermr Active Member

I will look into it. I am going away for the day so might not be posting any more today. I will check out system a little more when I get a chance and post redults. Good luck hopeful this starts something in development
  7. Dm47021

Dm47021 Well-Known Member Developer

8. yaggermr

yaggermr Active Member

We don't have a recovery capable of making a nandroid backup yet.
  9. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Good job Dizzle :D
  10. peasarecool

for? at the time it was irrelevent and didnt work because we had no root. Not trying to down anyone but wth?