1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How to play games on my Huawei Ascend Y

1. kennethams

kennethams New Member

Hi

to anyone

I have my phone rooted with this superuser, however its seems its not working for me... or is it just me that doesn't know how to. I've downloaded the root checker and it verified that it was rooted... basically, i just wanted to play game with it, i saw an ascend y200 running temple run, and dead trigger on youtube.. i want to have the same capability on my phone.. please help? anyone?

Kind Regards,
    Kenneth

Advertisement
    :
  2. kennethams

kennethams New Member

sorry, the device is Huawei Ascend Y200
  3. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

I think you need to install the game through google play ordownload it from the web on your device.

If you don't have google play download it from here and install on your device. Google Play Store download for Android - Softpedia

you can also download the amazon app store from amazon.com and get the games from there
    kennethams likes this.
  4. kennethams

kennethams New Member

thank for the reply! i have Google play, and its updated. the only thing that superuser will allow is root checker and titanium backup. those are the only list on my apps inside superuser. so basically the superuser prompt is not showing or opening on my downloaded games when running it.

kind regards
  5. kennethams

kennethams New Member

..another thing. i've downloaded some games in mob.org and copied it in to my SD card and installed it. seems it wont really work.

i'm also thinking of re-flushing this and getting superoneclick or some odin sh*t.. but i still don't know if that would make any difference?/?