how to play Youtube videos?Support

1. mur

mur Member

when iam trying to view some videos from Ypoutube.com it says "THIS VIDEO CAN NOT PLAYED" Please tell me how to play those videos?

Advertisement
  2. ryko

ryko Well-Known Member

Hi, I think it is due to Android not supporting "Flash" plugin yet .
  3. Riksu8

Riksu8 Member

Nah, shouldn't be due to missing Flash support. Even if you visit the website with your phone it should open the videos in the YouTube application. I tested this on my phone too - when I searched on the website it opened all of the videos without a hitch, but when I used the YouTube app's search and tried, half of the videos indeed didn't open, saying "This video cannot be played". Some of them worked fine though.

Anyone else having this problem? Could it be due to some videos being country-specific or something?
  4. Snazzy

Snazzy Well-Known Member

I have this problem too. I think it is network related as in the player does not think you have a fast enough connection at the time of request so it does not play. I say this because sometimes I get the message "This video cannot be played" and sometimes it plays, same video.
  5. Riksu8

Riksu8 Member

You're right! Just checked this, and with my 2G connection a video wouldn't play, but when I connected to a WiFi network the same video played just fine. I've just never come across this before, earlier I've just watched some very, very laggy videos :) I guess this is their idea of "fixing" it?
  6. ryko

ryko Well-Known Member

Thanks for correcting me Snazzy :eek:
  7. mur

mur Member

thanks for the repy i will try.
  8. Matenrou

Matenrou Well-Known Member

Sometimes this has happened for me, just try and try and try until it works :p
  9. 7500

7500 Well-Known Member

with me it happens most of the time ,
  10. operationmindc

operationmindc New Member

they still dont play on my wildfire through the browser or app with a wi fi connection looks like a new phone then :mad:
  11. jethro66

jethro66 Member

I think its because theres no flash support for this phone. Download Tube mate from the market and I had no problems
  12. operationmindc

operationmindc New Member

still do's it with tubemate tried it before but the ones it dont play it will download weird