How to print screenSupport

Last Updated:

1. LuvMyPhone75

LuvMyPhone75 Member

Hello everyone. I've seen ppl post pics of what there home screens look like. How do you print screen on the Ascend? I know prob a dumb question, but oh well.

2. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

search the market for screenshot ;)
    LuvMyPhone75 likes this.
  3. CRUMBsnatcher

CRUMBsnatcher Well-Known Member

Download a screenshot app from the market. some of them require root access, so look out for that.

EDIT: Haha, playful! We posted at the same time. What a coincidence.
    LuvMyPhone75 likes this.
  4. LuvMyPhone75

LuvMyPhone75 Member

ok will do. Thanks :)
  5. -Lulu

-Lulu Well-Known Member

App - Screenshot it, some phones need root, not sure if the ascend needs root to run it. Try it and if doesnt work then root your phone and itll work
  6. LuvMyPhone75

LuvMyPhone75 Member

I looked in the market and the only thing i've been able to find are apps that say that the phone has to be rooted. Does anyone know of an app that you can use on a phone that isn't rooted. To be honest I'm afraid to root my phone, with my luck i'd mess it up. LOL
  7. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

google for z4root. It will root your phone with 1 click, and has options to temp or perm root, and also unroot.
  8. wcndave

wcndave Member

9. abumusa

abumusa New Member

Simply hold down the Volume Down button and Power button for about a second. - for Ice Cream Sandwich.

Hold down power button for a second. - previous version.
  10. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

Off topic plus wrong directions. :rolleyes:
  11. Amelia12

Amelia12 New Member

There are many Screen shot Apps available in the Market, Just download any of it which is Compatible with your Device. Those Apps will Help you to get the Screen Shots You wanted.
  12. EddieBill

EddieBill New Member

Good directions... Works perfectly for Ice Cream Sandwich (Haven't tested the previous version one)... Thumbs Up!
  13. panic_now

panic_now New Member

it's not entirely truth that you do have to use some apps from play store - android ain't the monolith - some features does depend on producer, but for my asus eee transformer TF101 there is a key on the keyboard to do that - but that's probably not really helpful :D
    well- my point is that I use that prtscr feature rarely and never condescend to ready any manual about that pad - but a few months back - I have accidentally made a print-screen using the tablet only (no keyboard)
    won't lie - I have absolutely no idea what combination of gestures was that, but it's there....somwhere
  14. Tamer

Tamer New Member

to print screen try press -on same time-: volume down+power

that looks working with many brands without any app.
    hope that help someone