How to put music on my Samsung admire :)Support

1. LgOptimusM

LgOptimusM Guest

I don't know how too can anyone help?!

Advertisement
  2. icyboyice

icyboyice Well-Known Member

Plug in usb to computer , drag notification bar down and tap the usb notification ....turn on usb storage mode on ....should be recognized by your pc ...make a folder named music (or your desired name ) and drag and drop all your music files there. Hope i helped .
    Dragonlady and nasstyrome like this.
  3. LgOptimusM

LgOptimusM Guest

Thank you!
  4. nasstyrome

nasstyrome Well-Known Member

Problem solved, Can we get a lock on this thread?

Thanks to icyboyice
  5. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

We prefer to leave threads open so that other users can ask questions on the topic in the future. :)
  6. nasstyrome

in a way thats smart to keep the unnecessary spam of same questioned threads, i didnt think of that way xD

figured anyone with the problem would search first, find this and have their questions answered .. BUT we know the world does not work that way ;)
  7. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Too true. Sometimes it does though :D
  8. Da Boss

Da Boss Active Member

Or... Download it directly of your mobile browser ( mines is opera mini ). Just google the song with mp3 download at the end. If you see mp3skull or hulkshare it has your song. Just download it. The mp3 file should be located in mnt/sdcard/download. I find it easier than hooking it up to a computer.
  9. nasstyrome

cant download 1,000 songs faster than just hooking up to the computer.
    makes no sense to downlaod if you already have it at your fingertips, stop being lazy :p
  10. Da Boss

Da Boss Active Member

That is true. Im not lazy. i'll download like 3 songs a week and i have a great wifi connection, so it downloads it fast . I find it more convenient. But if i was downloading like 6 songs in a day i would use my laptop. either method works anyway.