how to recover a bricked lg optimus p500 which is 'not' detecting by pcSupport

Last Updated:

1. ojobinv

ojobinv New Member

mine is an rooted lg optimus p500 with stock gingerbread 2.3.3 ,firmware v20c for india.last day i installed rom manager trail,when i tried to back up current rom,the phone gone off,now it is strucked at lg logo.i tried kdz for installing another stock rom.but it says phone is not connected. i checked through adb,when typing command 'adb shell' it also says no devices found.hard reseting is not working,no emergency mode. what to do??? pls help me.

2. kiranforu

kiranforu New Member

Please help me friends. I too did the same and in the same situation as above said. Please help us to get out of this problem.

3. kiranforu

kiranforu New Member

Dear friend,

I have recovered my mobile. Emergency mode is coming on pressing Volume UP + Back button. After that I reinstalled the stock ROM.

4. devaraju

devaraju New Member

Hi Kiran,

I have rooted my lg optimus p500 with stock gingerbread 2.3.3 ,firmware v20c for india.i tried to change the default fonts on my phone and the phone gone off,now it is strucked at lg logo.

Tried pressing +volume button+home+poweron buttons and -vol.+home+poweron buttons. Tried all methods, but in vain, my phone is stucked at LG Logo.

Any help in getting recovered will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
  5. FD1999

FD1999 Member

Press and HOLD the following keys:
    Back + Vol UP (+) + Power

Emergency mode should start, use KDZ Updater (guide on XDA) and unbrick it.

You'll lose root access - reroot it then :)