• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to recover data deleted from AppLock?

Hey guys,

Need some help. I am using an app named "AppLock" that I am sure most of you will be aware of. It provides a video vault facility where you can save you personal/private videos in the vault and no one can access them without the password.

I have accidentally deleted all the videos from my video vault. My device is not rooted and I have no recovery software installed on my OnePlus One. :(

Any way I can get my videos back? Please let me know. :rolleyes:

I've never used App Locker so I've no experience of the vault, but if these files were stored on the devices internal memory, they're most likely gone, sorry. There might have been a small chance if they were on the SD Card (Recuva can retreive pics/vides etc), but I've never seen file recovery software that can retreive from internal memory.

You get recovery software, but the only people I've seen say it works are paid shills or people or work for the software companies. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones