• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to reinstall android market

ladykay12

Lurker
Apr 8, 2012
hello guys...
so this is my story.

im using SE Xperia x10 mini..
it's working fine until one day, the memory full and i was prompted to clear some memory. unfortunately for me, i eventually clear the data for Road Sync, and also clicked "force stop" because i never thought it is that significant to the phone system.
after that, my xperia keep restarting cuz it says that it cant detect the road sync data, in which i assume the effect of clicking the "force stop".
i asked my dad to send my phone for repair, but then i guess the "repairmen" actually formatted my phone (im not sure myself, but i think he did cuz my phone was completely different from its original state)

i had to actually start from the bottom as if i just bought it and the worst thing is that, there is no android market installed.
i downloaded android market apk, but everytime i try to install it, this is what it said "there is problem parsing the package".

hope someone would help solve this problem.

Reactions: b_sommerfeld

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones