• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to reinstall android os??

nofxisgod

Lurker
Dec 7, 2011
I have a galaxy infuse 4g, I was messing around in CWR and formatted everything not thinking,,, my phone wont connect to my pc which is running windows 7 64bit, i can not get my phone to read the external sd card. It keeps coming up with an error reading dev/sdcard/blk01 (files exist). i did some reading and tried formatting the card to fat32. I tried this and still no luck,

Someone pleasssseee hellllpppp

I have a galaxy infuse 4g, I was messing around in CWR and formatted everything not thinking,,, my phone wont connect to my pc which is running windows 7 64bit, i can not get my phone to read the external sd card. It keeps coming up with an error reading dev/sdcard/blk01 (files exist). i did some reading and tried formatting the card to fat32. I tried this and still no luck,

Someone pleasssseee hellllpppp

Odd problem, try odining or heimdailling back to stock, pick your restore: [REF] Infuse 4G Super Thread - ONE STOP SHOP FOR EVERYTHING - xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones