How to remove Verizon screen protector?General

Last Updated:

1. rob316

rob316 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Guys I applied the Verizon screen protector I got last week, but I was thinking about getting the whole phone protector. Well I was looking at the screen of the INC and for the life of me I cannot find any corners to start peeling the screen protector off. Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. RedCamaroZSS

RedCamaroZSS Active Member

Use a piece of tape. stick it to a corner and peel it up.

3. Rubik76

Rubik76 Well-Known Member

The Verizon one should come off really easily, as it covers only the display and is pretty thick and rigid.

It should be simple to get a fingernail under it.

4. rob316

Thanks for the tape suggestion, I cannot even find a corner to put the finger nail under, did I apply to perfectly or did I not apply it correctly. I remeber peeling the 2nd tab off and seeing the protector go on.

5. Rubik76

I think you pulled the protector off with the second tab ;). As you can see from my pic, you'd definitely notice it.

Attached Files:

6. DroID RaGE

DroID RaGE Well-Known Member

I can definitely see where mine is on my phone. Interestingly, I wasted the first one trying to take the 2nd layer off. The whole thing came off, staying attached to that 2nd sheet. Are you sure that it actually IS on your phone? It is pretty easy to see ... just a thought...:eek:

7. rob316

Damn your right I held my phone the exact angle as your pic and I do not see it LOL. Oh well saves we one less step when I finally do get a protector. Its kool I have the phone in a Verzion clip carrier where the phone is facing in.

8. Rubik76

:D

9. double

double Well-Known Member

yes, get some glasses! :)

10. poster55

poster55 Active Member

heh... I was lucky the verizon guy put mine on... and ironically he does window tinting as a side job, smooth professional screen protection ftw!

11. Rubik76

Luckier than you know. I know how perfect I want my screen protectors to look, and how bad I am at putting them on. When I had them put one on my Eris, I had to wait 30 minutes for the right person. VZW associates are not required to install them, and most don't like to mess with it.

The one on my Inc is just a placeholder until my permanent one arrives, so I was alright about installing it myself.

12. alison03

alison03 Well-Known Member

Yeah we went into our Verizon store to buy a 3 pack of shields until we get our 'real' ones later...the csr said they won't install them because there are too many bubbles and they can go through a whole stack just trying to get it right. If we take it to a technician at a Verizon kiosk, apparently there is a machine that applies it to the phone. Anybody hear of that?