How to replace a phone

Last Updated:

1. justinyun2748

justinyun2748 Active Member This Topic's Starter

How would I return my fascinate to get the droid x?
    My 30 days is coming up soon... should I just go to verizon, and ask for a replacement?
    What should I tell them?
    And should I switch to Droid X or Incredible or stay with SF?

Advertisement
  2. larry0071

larry0071 Well-Known Member

We could give you this answer as easily if we could instruct you on your choice of your bride (wife). This is a very personal choice that only you can make. If your really thinking that your Fascinate is not the one for you, I would suggest returning it and having your 30 days reset and take home the DX or Inc and run it for a couple weeks.

Worst case would be you decide you really were happy with the Fascinate and then before your 30 days is over swap back to the Fascinate and be done with it.

I was going to do this very thing, but I have concluded that I can be satisfied with the Fascinate, I don't feel that I need to test drive another device to find bliss... I have it right here on my desk already. :D

3. GoBruins

GoBruins Well-Known Member

It's a no questions asked policy. You have to pay the $35 restocking fee though. Just tell them you want the droid X. Personally, I love the SF. Bias involved, but what do you expect coming from a SF forum.

4. saps

saps Well-Known Member

You poured cheese on your SF :p

Seriously though I must completely agree with the above sentiments. We either like something or we dont. If we dont we either compromise and deal with it or not. By all means if the SF is not right for anyone there are other fish in the sea.

5. tonyb81

tonyb81 Well-Known Member

Why do you want to get a different phone?

6. Kabob

Kabob Well-Known Member

Meh, why not? Different strokes for different folks.

7. ironhorse

ironhorse Well-Known Member

I think maybe he is trying to help recommend a phone. I would like to know what you dont like abut the sf to see what would be a better choice for you so this can be as painless of a swap as possible.

8. tonyb81

tonyb81 Well-Known Member

Well when he asked if he should choose another phone or keep the fascinate, that would leave me to believe part of him wants to keep his phone but something is holding him back.