• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Reset Clock Home to GMT

Hi, thanks for your suggestion.

I tried your suggestion, but that doesn't address the issue. The issue is, "how do you set the HTC Clock to show GMT time? The clock lets you set time by a city. GMT is shown on the menu as "current" but you can't select it to display. I can only add, delete, or select cities to diplay on the clock. I want to display GMT time. It came set to GMT, I changed it and now I can't change it back? hmmm?

Upvote 0
GMT doesn't change time for daylight savings. It remains constant all the time. Both Azores and Casablanca change time. This is not a fix.

The need for one clock to be set to GMT is that pilot time is GMT.

thanks

Anyone else know how to set the Android HTC Clock to GMT?

thanks

Upvote 0
How do you reset the HOME location in the htc Clock application to GMT? It will let me set HOME to a city, but I want to set it to GMT? It won't take Greenwich. Thanks for your help

I'm guessing you've already figured something out in 2 years. If you haven't, set your home location to Ho, Ghana. It runs off of GMT and is not affected by summer time or daylight savings time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones