How to resume music with music player?Tips

Last Updated:

1. johndoe11

johndoe11 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys,

So I use iTunes to manage my music (never had an iPhone just the iPod Nano)...

I would like the EVO to replace my iPod..

Can anyone recommend the best way to do this?

I used the free version of syncr, but my main problem is resuming an audio file where you left off.

I listen to a lot of audio books and for some reason the stock android music player won't resume from the location that I left off... Even though on my computer in iTunes it does...

Any advice?

Advertisement
  2. computerjedi

computerjedi New Member

I also listen to alot of audio books and the best advice I can give you is give up on the stock player. Go get Mortplayer in the market. It is great for audiobooks. It does the autobookmarking and remembers your place will. I looked around when I got my EVO and this was the best player for audiobooks that I found.

3. narsimha3

narsimha3 New Member

Hi,

I've been searching for a good audio player with resume function, ie resume the audio where it left last time.

tried astro, poweramp, power, mort and other audio book player, but not no use.

Googled long time but not happy.

I've been using MX PLAYER, for videos instead of stock app.

yureka

now I'm playing mp3 audio book files and music with MX PLAYER with resume function.

Just intall MX PLAYER

enable background play, resume option with "ask every time",

and add mp3 or any other required audio formats to extensions list in settings.

ENJOY......