1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

how to return to stock rom?

1. like i said i'm a n00b, so i don't know much about custom roms and all that. as of right now i'm running warp cream sandwich 1.6, i was told to back up everything via cwm before flashing and i did. i really like wcs but what if i wanted to return to stock rom? what do ido? thanks for the help:D

Advertisement
    :
  2. drewhill77

drewhill77 Well-Known Member

Boot into cwm (up+power) select backup/restore, select restore, select the file with the date you make your backup
  3. Thanks for the help :D
  4. PsyMega

PsyMega Well-Known Member Developer

You can also flash the "TimeWarp" Rom to completely revert to stock (lose custom rom, root, cwm recovery,and custom kernal/ram disk) This would basically be like getting a new warp fresh out of the box. Hope I helped.
  5. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

Well not really, I'm helping a guy that can't get into stock recovery or cwm after flashing that rom. I've said it multiple times to not include recovery in a rom unless fully tested, ie mrbobos easyroot.
  6. downthemachine

Search warp rts. Its by Hroark and is a flashable that complete returns the phone to stock
  7. drewhill77

Thought he had installed time warp...not warp cream sandwich...
  8. downthemachine

That is what I was specifically talking about
  9. drewhill77

Lol my eyes are playing tricks on me...i swear i thought diz told him to use warpdrive...I'm getting old lol